Why Invest in Land?
Why One Should Invest In Land?
A survey recently reported that land prices have 762% over the last 20 years.
The advantages of real estate investments are:
- The land is real.
- Unlike shares land is tangible – it can be visited, seen, and walked on.
- There is a limited supply of land.
- It is easy to understand and seen as a solid investment.
- The land is not open to accounting scandals and it is clear when property prices are going up (or down) and the reason for this movement.
- It is easy to invest in property.
“Don’t wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait.”
The advantages of investing in the land…
- Higher profits – Annual Return on Investment (ROI Analysis)
- Superior financing terms
- Great flexibility for maximizing value
- Simple investment management.